We have a few spots left in our April 12th session. Contact us for more info!
* max of 4 students *
6 week program - $450 plus GST
Price includes a once a week, one hour, riding lesson on the same day and time each week.
* Dress for the weather
* Boots or Running Shoes
* Riding Helmet ( We have helmets you can use as well! )
6 Week Lesson Program
Join us for our April 6 week session! Beginning April 12th! This includes a once a week, one hour group riding lesson in a max group of four. Our groups are split up into age, level of experienced and desired goal! We have a ladies group, mens group, barrel racing group, roping as well as beginner and advanced riding lessons. Limited spots available!
* Please bring your signed registration forms with you or email to us prior to your appointment
* Please pre-pay for your ride via credit card or e-transfer
* Please stay home if you feel under the weather in ANY way! We cannot serve you if you are showing any sickness symptoms. Thank you for supporting us during these times!
Our COVID-19 Precautions
* Sanitizing brushes, tack and helmets after every use
* Doing our best in all situations to remain social distancing
* Making sure our staff is feeling their best with ZERO sickness.
* Frequently disinfecting washrooms and all surfaces.
Kelcie Mills has grown up on the ranch and has loved every minute of it. She has been competing in rodeo since she was three years old using horses she has trained herself using her dads program. Spending her time teaching lessons, training horses and hosting camps she feels she is truly living her dream. Kelcie is currently only teaching horse training and horse psychology at the ranch. Send her a message to sign up!
Lynette Mills has been the foundation of Erin Valley for over 20 years and we are thrilled to have her back in the lesson barn. Her years of experience and soft approach to teaching and training makes her very easy for all ages to learn from. Lynette is currently coaching the indoor sessions at the KRC!